Paw-Fessional Care When You're Not There!
Let Tails 'R Us Pet Care take care of your pets when your not there! Serving your pets in all Vernon areas, Franklin and Hamburg in New Jersey along with some areas of Warwick, NY.
Why Hire a Pet Sitter?
At Tails 'R Us Pet Care, we understand the concern of leaving your pet alone for hours at a time, or days at a time in the event of vacation. Leaving your pet in a kennel is always an option, however there is always the possibility of your pet coming home with a illness, such as kennel cough. Your dog may be inoculated against kennel cough but there are so many strains of that disease and your pet is not protected from all of them. Another annoying problem of a kennel stay can be fleas. More often than not, your pet may come home with a nice selection of those hard to get rid of tiny pests. There are two kennels in my town that have great reputations and I know they work hard to keep their places free of disease, fleas and parasites. But unfortunately, not all are like that.
Your dog or cat may also undergo additional stress due to continual noise of other dogs barking, metal cage doors being opened and closed or cats yowling in their strange and confusing confines. Have you ever asked a friend or neighbor to care for your pet in your absence? It is possible that they may forget to visit your pet, and they may lack the experience in actually taking care of a dog, cat or other pet you may have. Sometimes, they may even get to resent the fact that you ask them in the first place but do not want to say "no" because of their relationship with you.
Tails 'R Us Pet Care is the answer to your pet care concerns! At Tails 'R Us Pet Care, we will visit your pet once a day or several times a day, according to their schedule, and will spend 20 to 30 minutes at each visit walking your dog, play time for all pets and lots of attention. Fresh food and water, litter box cleaning and other tasks are attended to. We talk in high squeaky voices with a smile on our face to your pet, so they know they are being such good pets while Mommy and Daddy are not there!
Most important, your pet(s) will remain in his familiar environment and will have the same diet and mealtimes you have established. Your pet(s) will have regularly scheduled visits and will get the pampering and personal attention that they deserve in your absence.
Hiring a professional pet sitter you will receive:
(Zachary - Peek-a-boo!)
Your pets will receive:
Additional Services Provided at no EXTRA charge:
(Biscuit a/k/a Skitty -life is rough)
Daily dog walks and exercise can lead to the following benefits for your pup:
We will love up your pet as if he or she were our own while you are at work for the day, or away on a vacation. Our mission, which we take very seriously, is to provide the loving care YOU would provide if you were there. We want you to have a worry free day at work or a stress free vacation that you deserve. This is not our job, it is our passion.
Pets that will be tended to:
Your Responsibilities On Helping Your Pet Sitter:
* Reservations should be made as far in advance as possible, especially if your plans are
around a holiday.
*Make sure your pet is well socialized and will allow strangers to handle him.
* Current identification tags must be attached to your dog’s collar.
* Specific written instructions regarding care for your pet should be left along with emergency contact numbers including your specific numbers and emergency vet numbers.
* Pet Food, toys, treats and other supplies your Pet Sitter will need should be left in one place.
* Make sure you have extra supplies in the event you are away longer than planned.
* Have an emergency contact close to your home in the event your pet sitter is unable to get to your pet. Your emergency contact should be able to reach your home in the event of a blizzard, ice storm, or hurricane, as your pet sitter might not be able to.
* Your pet's vaccinations should be current.
* Review safety systems, such as security alarms and circuit breakers with your Pet Sitter.
Please remember to bring my cell phone number (201-207-5925) in the event your plans change in any way, or you just want to check in on your baby!! Oh - don't forget to have fun!!
(Nadia 8 weeks and Koty 12 1/2) (Koty is saying "Why have you done this to me??? Koty left us 13 years ago but never our hearts)