Tails 'R Us Pet Care - Services
Serving Highland Lakes, all Vernon areas, Franklin and Hamburg in New Jersey along with parts of Warwick, NY.
Services offered include the following:
- Daily home visits (one to three visits per day, or more if needed!).
- Occasional visits as your schedule requires.
- Dog walking or backyard play at your preference.
- Mid-day dog walking, or quick potty breaks.
- Fresh food, snacks (in accordance with your instructions) and water.
- 20 to 30 minutes of outside walks, quality playtime with your pets favorite toys.
- Lots of belly rubs and ear scratching!
- Any special instructions you may have for your pet.
- Administer medication, if required (no injections).
- Light grooming for your dog or cat.
- Daily log of your pets activities.
- Clean litter boxes or cages.
Additional Services Offered at No Extra Charge:
- Collect mail and newspapers.
- Water plants as instructed.
- Bring in any delivered packages.
- Alternate home lighting, if requested. If you are on vacation I recommend either having us switch lights on and off, or having a timer hooked up to at least two different lights in your home.
- Open and close blinds.
- Trash day? We will bring it down to your curb.
- Food or other supply run (locally): $20.00 plus expenses.
- Overnight services are from 9:00pm to 7:00am and include a night walk and morning walk: $75.00 (limited availability)
- Scheduled vet visits or emergency vet visits: $25.00 plus expenses (gas mileage may apply if your local vet is not available.)
- AM visits are between 7am and 9:30am
- Daily Mid-Day dog visits are between 11am and 2:30 pm.
- PM Visits will be between 3pm and 5:30pm
- Night visits are between 7pm and 8:30pm
- Overnight visits (Special Services) are between 9pm and 7:00am.
Cats and small animals will be visited basically on the same schedule but not before 10AM or after 9 PM. The reason being is that they, more than likely, will have a litter box, cage, etc. to relieve themselves and dogs do not. Thank you for your understanding.